By signing up as an affiliate and /or Lead customer with Rocket Recruiting Leads (RRL) you agree to the following Terms of Service.
This agreement is by and between RRL and/or their assigns and all subscribers. Unless the context requires otherwise, RRL and/or their assigns shall be referred to as “us, we, or our” and you shall be referred to as “you, your or subscriber.”
You understand that RRL. and/or their assigns does not guarantee or predict any type of profit or response from said services. Subscriber agrees to hold RRL harmless from and against any and all losses, claims, expenses, suits, damages, costs, demands or liabilities, joint or several, of whatever kind or nature which RRL and/or their assigns may become subject arising out of or relating in any way to the use of the services provided under this agreement, including, without limitation, in each case attorneys’ fees, costs and expenses actually incurred in defending against or enforcing any such losses, claims, expenses, suits, damages or liabilities.
- Services to be Provided. We agree to deliver to you Telephone Interviewed Leads based on the quantity you agree upon on our website: www.RocketRecruitingLeads.com
- Termination. We may terminate your account: (a) if you violate our Terms Of Service Policy; (b) promote RRL in a manner that is unethical or inappropriate; or (c) for any reason, in our sole discretion. (d) Or, if you start or own any interest in a leads or training company that competes with our program you will immediately be terminated and forfeit all past, present and future commissions due to you or your partners.
- No Warranties. WE MAKE NO WARRANTIES TO YOU OF ANY KIND, EXPRESSED OR IMPLIED, WITH RESPECT TO THE SERVICE RRL, ITS SUBCONTRACTORS AND AFFILIATES PROVIDE YOU. WE EXPRESSLY DISCLAIM ANY IMPLIED WARRANTY OF MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS OF THIS SERVICE FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. We shall not be liable for any damages suffered by you, whether indirect, special, incidental, exemplary, or consequential, including, by not limited to, loss of data or service interruptions, regardless of cause or fault. We are not responsible for your lost profits or for your loss of data or information. If notwithstanding this clause we are held liable to you.
- TERMS. You agree: (1) to use our system in a manner that is ethical and in conformity with community standards; (2) to respect the privacy of other users (you shall not intentionally seek data or passwords belonging to other users, nor will you modify files or represent yourself as another user unless explicitly authorized to do so by that user); (3) to respect the legal protection provided by copyright law, trade secret law, or other laws protecting intellectual property. 4) to accept commercial emails from us.
If we learn of a violation or likely violation of our TERMS OF SERVICE, we will attempt to notify you. If you do not take immediate remedial action which is satisfactory to us, or in the event of a serious violation of the TERMS OF SERVICE, we reserve the right to terminate your account immediately. Every effort will be made to inform you prior to account termination, and to re-establish your account upon receiving such representations from you as we deem appropriate in the circumstances.
- YOUR SERVICE WILL BE TERMINATED IMMEDIATELY AND WITHOUT WARNING SHOULD YOU USE OUR SYSTEM AS PART OF ANY BULK EMAIL CAMPAIGN. You may also be subject to fines and legal actions as a result of your bulk email promotion.
All questions concerning your termination, commissions or lead sales/purchases will be subject to the laws of the state of Oklahoma. All questions concerning your termination, commissions or lead sales/purchases will be subject to the laws of the state of Oklahoma. E. Assignment. This agreement is personal to you. You may not assign your rights under this agreement without our prior written consent. If you do assign your rights, as would be the case were someone other than you to use your account, you shall remain liable to us for any fees due under this agreement. We may assign this agreement at any time.
- Change of Terms and Conditions. We reserve the right to change the terms and conditions of this agreement as needed. Use of our servers by you after said changes constitutes acceptance of those new terms and conditions. If you do not agree to the new terms and conditions, you may terminate this agreement in accordance with Section B.
- Notification of Account Changes. You agree to provide us with such other information relating to your use of this service as we deem necessary or desirable. You agree to notify us if your address, email address, telephone number, billing information changes.
- Notices. All notices, requests, demands, and other communications under this agreement shall be in writing and shall be deemed to have been given on the date of delivery: if delivered personally to the party to whom notice is to be given; if sent by electronic mail with a cc: to sender; if sent by fax; or on the third day after mailing by first class mail.
- General Provisions. The subject headings of the articles and sections are for convenience only, and shall not affect the construction or interpretation of any of its provisions. If any portion of this agreement is found invalid or unenforceable, that portion shall be severed and the remainder of this agreement shall remain in force. This agreement constitutes the entire agreement between us pertaining to its subject matter and supersedes all of our prior agreements, representations, and understandings. Subject to Section I, no supplement, modification, or amendment of this agreement shall be binding unless executed in writing by both parties. No waiver of any of the provisions of this agreement shall be deemed, or shall constitute, a waiver of any other provision, whether or not similar, nor shall any waiver constitute a continuing waiver. No waiver shall be binding unless executed in writing by the party making the waiver. This agreement may be executed in one or more counterparts. Each shall be deemed an original, but all of which together shall constitute one and the same instrument. If an organization is the subscriber, the individual signing up for our services represents that he or she is duly authorized to enter into this agreement on behalf of that organization. In the event of a dispute, the parties agree to submit the matter to the Community Dispute Resolution Service or any recognized Arbitration Board located within our state and county, before instituting litigation.
- This is a monthly recurring billing program every 30 days. You will be billed the amount of leads you choose on the day you order and every 30 days thereafter until you cancel. You may cancel your monthly recurring billing anytime by emailing customer service at: firstname.lastname@example.org. As a current or former member you may also receive specials for one-time orders. They are not recurring in nature and will be offered as a “One-Time Only” special on the email or shopping cart.
- Any promos for free leads will be delivered to you within 30 days of the promo date per the instructions on the website or emails you receive from RRL.
- Cancellations. To cancel, you MUST email a cancellation notice to email@example.com 5 Days BEFORE your anniversary date, or you will be billed again. Due to the nature of the advertising business we require this 5 day period to insure the freshest leads possible to you. This also allows the phone room to adjust their call volume to meet our members daily requests. Your understanding on this policy is appreciated.